- Where are you from? What do you do for work? Family?
I am from Savannah, GA. We moved to the Roswell area in 2010.
I am the High School Principal at King’s Ridge Christian School.
Erin and I stay busy chasing Cade, Braxton, Jessie, Brian and Oshomar.
- When did you start CFP?
I started coming to CFP in 2013.
- What’s your biggest fitness/health accomplishment since starting CFP?
I have tried to improve my nutrition and performance especially in areas that are not naturally a strength.
- What are your future fitness goals?
Strict HSPUs, Muscle Ups basically all body weight movements, maybe even mobility
- What do you do for fun?
Spend time with Erin, our family and friends, CrossFit, eat
- Favorite lift/workout?
Stuff with barbells, squats, etc
- Least favorite lift/workout?
stuff with lots of body weight movements, running
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start at United Performance?
CFP is very different from other CrossFit boxes. We truly have incredible programming and coaching. Our community is special and while we suffer, I hope everyone is having fun. I enjoy coming to United Performance for fitness but also because I enjoy the people who belong. For me it is a family affair. The Chadwick family is all in at CFP! I would encourage anyone to join and bring the rest of their family.