- Where are you from? What do you do for work? Family?
I grew up in Ormond Beach, Florida. We moved to Alpharetta in 1996. I work at Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center as the Director of Training & Development. I have been married to Eric Smothers for almost 19 years.
- When did you start CFP?
January 2015-My sister Carolyn gave me on ramp for Christmas!
- What’s your biggest fitness/health accomplishment since starting CFP?
My CrossFit accomplishments that I am proud of are modified handstand push-ups and making it all the way up the rope. I also finished my 7th full marathon this past spring. I ran a lot less than past years and felt stronger on race day. Thank you CrossFit!
- What are your future fitness goals?
Possibly the Tough Mudder
- What do you do for fun?
Spend time with friends and family. Vacation. Leisurely runs with a camera.
- Favorite lift/workout?
Believe it or not I like Murph. I have to modify the pullups and push-ups, and barely make the time cap, but, I feel accomplished when I am done!
- Least favorite lift/workout?
Assault bike yuk
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start at United Performance?
Don’t be scared. The coaches will modify the WOD for you and you will still get a great workout!